Pool Operations (Aquatic Technical Operator)
FAST College offers the Pool Operations course to Aquatic Centre Managers to meet their obligations to industry best practice e.g. Practice Note 15. You will be required to complete five units of competency.
- SISCAQU001 Test pool water quality
- SISCAQU004 Develop and implement pool water maintenance procedures
- SISCAQU005 Develop and implement aquatic facility maintenance procedures
- SISCAQU003 Maintain aquatic facility plant and equipment
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- SISCAQU002 Perform basic water rescues (RCC with current Pool Lifeguard Licence)
- SISCAQU007 Perform advanced water rescues (RCC with current Pool Lifeguard Licence)
- SISCAQU006 Supervise clients in aquatic locations (RCC with current Pool Lifeguard Licence)
This course provides candidates with the knowledge and skills relevant to the supervision and operation of an Aquatic Facility, plant and associated equipment and the monitoring and maintaining of water quality. This course is the industry standard for Pool Supervisors. This course is designed for Pool Lifeguards already working in Aquatic Centres.
Delivery mode options
- Face-to-face: The course can be delivered over two (2) days at your workplace, minimum numbers are required depending on your location, please contact Matt on 0438 533 132 to discuss your location and requirements.
- Online: Complete the course online and demonstrate your competence by recording activates on your phone.
The course is designed for Pool Lifeguards already working at an aquatic centre with a current Pool Lifeguard Licence.
Face to Face $699